Sunday, January 31, 2010

multi-media

We stayed home from church today - something we never do. Chris hasn't plowed us out yet, so here we are. Doesn't even feel like Sunday. We watched a podcast sermon from Cornerstone Simi Valley - Francis Chan is the pastor, and he's awesome. Now Hank is regaling me with riffs on his Christmas guitar. Jack joins in with singing every once in a while. What's my part in the show? I uploaded my first youtube video - it's part one of my last reading. Why only part one? I accidently saved over the long video with this five minute portion. Hmmm. Not an expert with the Flip video program. Not an expert at anything, really, but that's a post for another day. Now I will attempt to embed the video. Watch this! Okay, in case you didn't know, just pasting in the url in the body of the blog doesn't work. Gonna try something else now. Watch this! Sigh. Trying something else now. watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment