- i completely weaned myself off anti-depressants! and distressing dizziness followed. dizziness that huge chunks of cheddar cheese didn't help. tilt-a-whirl dizziness. should get off the ride in about a week, according to my very patient physician.
- one of my chickens turned against me yesterday. she ruffled her feathers and displayed aggression instead of walking obediently into her coop when i told her to. i saw the same one peck the cat yesterday. i've got my eye on you, red chicken! in other news from the coop, we should begin getting eggs this week or the next.
- if you're not my facebook friend, you might not know that i came across a frozen rattlesnake head and skin in my freezer yesterday. my father-in-law took them off my hands today since i could no longer open the door.
- i wasn't going to talk about it, but my husband is away. far far far away. thousands of miles. on a wycliffe trip. i miss him in my very bones. but i'm peaceful about it because he is in god's will and i love that he seeks and listens and obeys. this is cause for joy.
- i've read galatians five everyday this week. let us keep in step with the spirit. and this is my banner scripture for now.
linking with -
jen for god bumps, joy for life:unmasked, grace for FYBF, faith links, carina for i am thankful, beki at the rusted chain, michelle for caffeinated randomness and studio jru for sneak peek friday