- Ironed twenty-two items.
- Watched two episodes of Criminal Minds while I ironed 22 items.
- Helped Chris with the taxes.
- Watched two episodes of Modern Family.
- Finished writing entry three of my National Boards portfolio.
- Attended a funeral. For a student.
- Observed my normally boisterous, textaholic students sit soberly for two hours at their friend's service.
- Listened to my big brother as he stood and spoke to Austin's parents, Crystal, Buddy, I know what you're going through. I, too, had a son who was a boy scout. He went home seventy-five days ago.
It's too much. And yet, even as I write, the sun is rising.