i fold my legs when i sit on the couch
i fold vanilla into cake batter
what about unfolding?
sunday morning's class discussion
and we talked about god
his mysteries for us
i came home and looked up
it's root is a
derivative of the
greek word muo
to shut the mouth
and it seems i talk too much
and it seems i expect to know
but perhaps i should
and revel in the unfolding
what god-mysteries have been revealed to you lately?
and for these i am thankful:
406. my girl, the one i mentor, she had a special birthday this week!
407. my husband who washed the party dishes after i went to sleep
408. gray, chilly weather
409. russian tea to brighten the gray, chilly weather
410. getting to know my small group members' children
411. bruising my thumb playing mennonite madness
412. my parents' generosity
413. driving to school in the daylight
414. my favorite fall tree - an unassuming, beside-the-road, spindly maple
415. our small group at church. love. them.
michelle for hear it on sunday, use it on monday
ann for 1000 gifts