Friday, November 2, 2012

where i found a love note....

writing for five minutes on roots:

this is the pan i use and love. click here for details

i found a note in my bundt pan this morning
i love you
from my husband
who knew i would bake
at 4:30
and wanted to remind me
this love?
rooted,
grounded
in
christ
and
i found a note in my bundt pan this morning

linking with -
the gypsy mama for five-minute-friday
studio jru for sneak peek friday
grace for FYBF
beholding glory for faith-filled friday

11 comments:

  1. Surprise love notes are the best! They are right up there with the unexpected phone call just to say I love you. . What a sweet gift of timeless affection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute thing to do - I will accidentally on purpose leave this page open in front of my other half I think ... hint, hint!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely!

    I found a note (along with a squirt of cash wash detergent and a sponge) in a bucket yesterday morning. The note said "Just add water and wash your car!" ;-) My partner knew I needed a bit of encouragement to clean my dirty car and he was right. Now my car is clean... at least until I drive it out into the rain today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet! what a lovely thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very sweet! Nothing like finding a love note...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendal, what a gift to find my friend.

    ReplyDelete