- the book, inside out and back again, is a must-read for all humans. it's short and will slam you to the wall when you realize how refugee children feel.
- it's september which means it's practically time to wrap christmas gifts. consider researching and patronizing on-line fair-trade stores for your gifts this year. a favorite of mine is haitian creations which not only provides a wide variety of awesome handbags and jewelry, but seeks to empower women to survive in their impoverished country.
- i have other gifts-that-do-good ideas over at my pinterest account. there is a 72% chance that if you click here you could see my board!?!?!
- i've found a dessert that makes people beg for the recipe. beg, people. it's a texas white sheet cake. now, if you click here you will find the recipe. BUT, i highly recommend using a cream cheese icing instead of the one suggested here. and i use vanilla instead of almond extract. and i don't use nuts.
- esther. she's rocking my world. again. her willingness to listen to godly counsel, seek the lord and then risk is simply amazing. and so much of what i want to be. oh lord, subdue me, and increase you. amen.
so, what's going on with you?