Wednesday, March 31, 2010

updates

*News flash - official word that Rachel's surgery was successful. She will be in ICU at least for the rest of today.

Well, I've heard from the Montana Privettes. Charlie's surgery was successful. Click on "Charlie's surgery" for Lucy's details. I feel so relieved. I saw someone comment on Facebook that Rachel's surgery was also successful, but I haven't heard an official word yet.

Thanks to everyone who has been lifting up these children and their families.

My brother, Cam, decided to take photos of things for which he is thankful today. He gave himself thirty minutes. I loved it! He posted 57 photographs at his Facebook page. He had flowers, his church, an old friend, his tractor, his Suburban (completely trashed). It made me smile. Check it out if you are his friend. i'm linking to it here, but I'm not sure it will work unless you are a Facebooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment