Monday, August 23, 2010

a few things i like today

  1. I've been reading some Ambrose Bierce quotes - I was stuck on a crossword puzzle and needed one to complete several long clues. I've been laughing out loud. Here's a favorite of his definitions:   Positive, adj.: Mistaken at the top of one's voice.
  2. I liked Michelle's post over at Graceful today. Click on the green to check it out.
  3. Hank and Jack's fall seasons are in full swing. Hank's first football game is coming up on Thursday, and I got to watch Jack play soccer all weekend. Woo hoo! I love it!
  4. I will start meeting my students tonight at open house. I'm ready to get this year going!
  5. I am really enjoying this cup of coffee right now, let me tell you.
  6. I've been studying Revelation with Chris. I like, for some reason, that I don't understand it all.
  7. Jack has been watching the video below, non-stop. Cracks me up. It's Chris, Hank and him riding a roller coaster. He loves reliving it and hearing his daddy laugh so hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment