i started hating myself in february, 2005. i was 35 years old. the reasons are irrelevant, the consequences critical.
i committed to swimming and speed walking everyday.
i wanted to lose ten pounds by my check-up in august. because ideal weight was too much.
and i lost it.
life-altering change hit me head-on in the fall
and i stopped eating altogether.
i lost 20 more pounds.
and ed (eating disorder) had grabbed right hold....
to continue reading, click here to join me at chasing silhouettes for my first guest post!
and for these i am thankful:
179. weird sunburn (i got so excited to see a friend at the pool that i apparently ditched the sunscreening effort midway through the process)
180. my girl, the one i mentor, eating out by herself
181. my nephew, parks, graduating high school
182. quiet early morning
183. weeding the garden with the boys
184. fresh salad
185. husband, who starts man camp with our older today (this means that hank is learning to use the chainsaw)
186. romans 8 (our bible study class finished a six-week delve into the book yesterday!)
linking up with:
ann for 1000 gifts
jen for soli deo gloria