- i have a headache, again
- we're buying a car for hank - eeeeeek
- and paying for his gas
- and paying for the insurance
- i cried in front of visitors at church yesterday because i missed my nephew and felt so bad for the man with whom i was speaking because his son died on father's day
- my girl, the one i mentor, has gone silent, which means she's really struggling
i will not wallow
i refuse to live under a pall of dark
because god has given me oh so much
and i'm counting these gifts to 1000....
226. a headache to slow me down and make me rest
227. the means to buy a car, even if we're stretched
228. a boy who will be able to drive himself to band and baseball and football
229. the minton family and their willingness to bring their grief to god
230. 22 years with my nephew
231. my girl, the one i mentor, she is teaching me faith
232. a funeral for my friend's dear, 87-year-old grandmother.
i want to leave a legacy of faith like her....
233. my blogger friend, nic, who has returned home with her
new son from ethiopia!
234. scripture, for it is god-breathed and useful
235. scripture, for it is living and active
236. my husband, who works to bring scripture
to the 2100 language groups with no printed
word of god