Monday, August 8, 2011
on what i heard over the weekend
i want a pet monkey. - my son, jack. i can tell from this statement that he is ready for 7th grade
you can come too if you want - my son, hank, to his younger brother before going bowling
Oh, the depth of the riches of the
wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
Or who has been his counselor?
Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them
For from him and through him
and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.
- paul, after eleven chapters of theology
he knew what we would need to hear
and for these i am thankful:
282. my parents' 55th anniversary
283. hank passing his driver's test
284. fresh salsa
285. a breeze on a hot summer night
286. one more day of summer break
287. ears of corn the raccoons didn't get
288. a staff dinner to kick off the new year
289. my girl, the one i mentor, working hard
290. my husband, who massages headaches away
michelle for hear it on sunday, use it on monday