|my friend, laura jane, captured this scene|
along the blue ridge parkway in north carolina
the couple sharing
their loved ones' drug abuse
i had to look away from
i had to look away....
later, on the mountain,
it wasn't about the manna
god's food was about
and god doesn't look away from
he gives them
and for these i am thankful:
350. the blue ridge parkway
352. kids climbing trees
353. my girl, the one i mentor, she is allowing god
to change her. and i am proud.
354. white field flowers, husband-picked
355. fire in the fireplace
356. friends who share parkway pictures!
357. small group. it is community. a blessing indeed.
358. my nephew, who says really cool things
like, i want to be called ken now
michelle for hear it on sunday, use it on monday