Friday, April 18, 2014

misplacing cats

i misplaced a couple of cats

yesterday....
despite the fact that i assured them
of the
safety
nourishment
and
fun
they would enjoy on our mountain
phyllis and cougar made a break for it
(they jumped off the high end of the porch)
before i could even initiate
a photo shoot
i've been shouting
here kitty, kitty, kitty
on and off for the last twenty-two hours
but alas,
i remain catless
and since i don't have a picture of the cats
i've included 
the drawing of me created by the six-year-oldwho gave me the cats
if this is how phyllis and cougar saw me
no wonder they jumped off the high end 
and
i misplaced a couple of cats
yesterday


what's the craziest thing you've misplaced? did you find it?

linking with barbie

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I remember one time I was looking for my phone, and forgot I was actually holding it in my hand, talking on it. Seriously? I must be getting old. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! love it....hope you find them. Oh Barbie....I did the same thing.....but was talking on my cell phone while looking for it.....I was at home and thought I was on the home phone but was on my cell phone. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't admit to that in a public forum like this. Some things you just keep to yourself for fear of being admitted. Ha!

    ReplyDelete