- studied hank's and jack's faces while chris read us a psalm this morning. i thought i would burst. into tears. or open with joy. i really like those guys.
- drew a picture of a worm while i was at a meeting. i named him virgil and gave him a hat and shoes but no arms.
- learned a new word - resorb. please don't laugh at me for not knowing.
- reflected on the day my grandmother died in 1978. i remember wanting to cry because mom was. but i couldn't. i selfishly thought about how she would be home more now. i was 8 years old.
- wrote a letter to my girl. i wish i could revise it. but it's gone. so i'll call her and tell her what i meant to say but didn't.
- listened to friends who are separately afraid of the future.
- didn't get upset with a woman who gave me the once over to see if i weigh enough.
- laughed at/with my siblings via email. i get to see them all on sunday.
this is the part of the week in which i run around with some of my favorite bloggers! here are the links!
tiffani at the house of belonging for a day in the life.
beki at the rusted chain for fingerprint friday