i've been wanting to reply to people's comments here at a spacious place. so i enabled a new-to-my-blog widget that will allow me to reply to comments directly on the blog. (because i want to tell erin at it's grace that yes, i have read richard scarry books. and that yes, virgil the doodle worm and lowly worm are cousins.) after a little research and clicking, i loaded up disqus commenting. and my other comments disappeared. how terrible is it that i gasped? that i felt bereft? am i that dependent on attention? yikes. i did find the old comments through my dashboard, so i can see them. but what about readers who come by and see 0 comments at the end of a post? they'll think no one reads me. or likes me. i should have an inspirational verse right now. or insight. but all i have for you is honesty. and a picture of virgil from last week's post.(click here to read it, but you won't see 26 comments.)
and for these i am thankful:
69. my mom who gives out valentine's treat bags!
70. my sister katie who says things like
"so i called my tow truck driver...."
71. my girl (the one i mentor) who took a big big step this week.
72. chris, my husband, who took the boys skiing one day and frisbee golfing the next!
73. NC weather that allows #72 to happen.
74. my cheerleaders (did you know that i am a coach?)