|the church window through which|
i've been staring...
can you tell the building was once
an elementary school?
an hour and a half
early for class
staring out the window
trying not to sigh audibly
it's raining (again)
chris is in ghana (still)
i know he's right where he should be
i miss him (a lot)
i'm just a smidge melancholy....
to make myself feel
i'm going to add to my
even though it's
91. my church. my-new-to-me church. i love it.
92. student bible study at school. twenty middle schoolers!
93. chris's trip to ghana.
94. talking to chris on the phone. across the atlantic ocean!
95. exclamation points
96. my colleagues
97. my girl, the one i mentor. i simply love her.
98. philippians 4. read it.
99. hillsong united's aftermath cd
100. my blogging community - and i'm linking up with several below! read. be blessed.
emily for imperfect prose
tiffani for word women wednesday
bonnie at the faith barista for the faith barista jam
christy for as of late
beki at the rusted chain for fingerprint friday
michelle for caffeinated randomness
studio jru for sneak peek friday
jennifer v. davis