- i don't really feel like writing tonight.
- but i am (writing) because i feel like i need to stay in practice. for what? i don't know.
- i think i grew two new gray hairs today. not a terribly stressful day, but these hairs. they are new.
- i am becoming increasingly intolerant of noise after 4:00 pm.
- my girl, the one i mentor, lead worship at her incredibly hip warehouse church tonight, and i felt proud. really proud.
- i wish we had a way to water the earth other than rain. because rain is so...gray. like certain new hairs.
- going out to dinner with my husband, just the two of us, is still a treat, twenty-five years after our first date!
- i love to read isaiah 61 because it is just so hopeful. unlike gray hairs.
jen for god bumps
joy for life:unmasked
emily for imperfect prose
beki at the rusted chain for fingerprint friday
michelle for caffeinated randomness
studio jru for sneak peek friday