- become the teensiest bit a flower nerd
- develop the tiniest problem with jealousy
- whine at least once a week in april over the lack of wake robins in your wildflower garden
- jump up and down a little when your brother mentions the veritable carpet of wake robins below the farm's falls
- marry a guy who listens (wait. that should be number one....)
- and voila! deadish flowers on the porch for mother's day!
seriously, they aren't actually dead, just the blooms are over. my husband and brother contrived, despite the busy season, to meet at the farm, tramp up to the falls, and dig. this makes my heart do some flips because i'm reminded that chris is an ephesians man, living out paul's directive to love me as christ loved the church. and i'm so glad to travel this motherhood road with him by my side.
how about you? did you give or receive any interesting gifts this year?
michelle for hear it monday, use it on sunday, ann for 1000 gifts, joan for sharing his beauty, laura for playdates with god, jennifer for tell his story, jen for soli deo gloria, my freshly brewed life and kat for titus 2 tuesdays